Sunday, November 11, 2012

Littlest Pet Shop: Blythe's Big Adventure Part 2 (S1E2) on YouTube

After searching really far into YouTube, here is episode 2 of Littlest Pet Shop, as uploaded on YouTube. I honestly think that this episode was a lot better than the first one (not like that episode wasn't good to start with). What did you think of it? Also, thanks to Mad SpaceCat on YouTube for uploading this episode! It was really hard to find!


UPDATE 11/13/2012: MLPSonline has now uploaded an HD version!

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for LPS episodes to show to friends who don't have The Hub. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sure welcome! I love that you are spreading the word about this show.

      Delete
  2. I'm in dire need of some HD episodes of the show. Do you have any idea of how I can find some?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try searching the episodes on YouTube while filtering the length to "long". Searching by episode number is the easiest way I can find to get results.

      Delete